Author Topic: Cloudstone Wiki  (Read 22067 times)

goldenguppies

Re: Cloudstone Wiki
Reply #360 on: April 12, 2013, 05:59:24 PM
As always, the wiki is looking for new editors!

There's always a shortage of content writers, especially with the retirement of one of the key editors. Currently, we are looking for someone to take over spearheading the Epic Treasure Chest Locations page. If you are interested, just sign up for an account and get started!

For wiki editing basics, refer to the community portal.

View Profile
Reply #361 on: April 24, 2013, 12:47:23 PM
I registered and am currently working out how to make a table so I can put one together for PvP xp rewards.
Fear me, for I am the almighty slayer of training dummies!

goldenguppies

Reply #362 on: April 24, 2013, 12:50:08 PM
I registered and am currently working out how to make a table so I can put one together for PvP xp rewards.

ZOMG! A new editor! :o

Here ya go: http://wiki.cloudstonegame.com/index.php/Cloudstone:Tables

View Profile
Reply #363 on: April 24, 2013, 01:04:08 PM
Table added, though I only have a few values at the moment.
http://wiki.cloudstonegame.com/index.php/Ancient_Arena#Experience

Added a column noting the wins needed to level from PvP alone.

Also added a bit of info to the champion page noting the effects of the guild shard perk on drops.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 01:51:50 PM by chess435 »
Fear me, for I am the almighty slayer of training dummies!

goldenguppies

Reply #364 on: April 25, 2013, 09:44:20 PM
I'm proud to announce the launch of the Cloudstone Wiki's youtube channel. This post will be kept up-to-date with the latest info about the channel itself.

If you are interested in helping out with regards to the Youtube channel, message me!

However, don't just message me to say "I want to help with the CSWE channel!" If you do that, I will reply "I don't have anything for you to do." Make sure you message me with an idea, or some aspect that you can help with.

Global Moderator
"Dumbers gonna dumb" #SeenOnTheInternet
    View Profile Add me as an ally for Cloudstone (just please message me to let me know who you are)!
Reply #365 on: June 06, 2013, 05:50:52 AM
Here's an easy one for an editor-in-training: please update Stylish Black Cape to show that it doesn't take up bag capacity (like the other new Rift reward Capes).

Keeping the Banhammer stylish since Day Zero.

If it isn't easy, hunt more shards.
    View Profile
Reply #366 on: June 06, 2013, 06:11:06 AM
Here's an easy one for an editor-in-training: please update Stylish Black Cape to show that it doesn't take up bag capacity (like the other new Rift reward Capes).

Done  :)

Global Moderator
    View Profile Add me as an ally for Cloudstone (just please message me to let me know who you are)!
Reply #367 on: June 06, 2013, 06:21:09 AM

Done  :)

:D

Are there other editors-in-training who would like small tasks like this posted? I know that I learn well if I can change just one small thing (and then have someone check what I've done for correctness), but I realize that other people are not me :P

Average Scientist
    View Profile Silske's Cloudstone Character Viewer
Reply #368 on: June 06, 2013, 10:45:15 AM
Any larger tasks that need doing? I'd be willing to help around the wiki again, it's just hard to do things there when I don't have a big project to work on, or I'm not notified of what needs to be done.
Courtesy of GGHAMMERHEAD

goldenguppies

Reply #369 on: June 06, 2013, 10:57:08 AM
Set pages is currently one of the big projects underway. Not all the sets that had their images uploaded had their article pages written yet, so message me first if you're going to be poking around on Equipment Set pages pls.
http://wiki.cloudstonegame.com/index.php/Category:Equipment_Sets
http://wiki.cloudstonegame.com/index.php/Cloudstone:Sets

Projects that have pretty much stalled since Adro left are Secret Areas and the Epic Treasure Chest locations pages. There was also a guide Adro was working on for Monk skills that he never finished as well.
http://wiki.cloudstonegame.com/index.php/Secret_Areas
http://wiki.cloudstonegame.com/index.php/Epic_Treasure_Chest_Locations
http://wiki.cloudstonegame.com/index.php/User:Adrokila/Sandbox

I don't know if Adro will mind if anyone er.. steals.. what he has in his Sandbox to build off, but I don't think he will.... >.>;;

Global Moderator
Reply #370 on: June 06, 2013, 11:39:44 AM
In addition, I couldn't tell you the last time that any of the Contracts pages were updated. I used to do that, but after splitting the super-duper-long Contracts page into separate pages, I haven't touched any of them much since.

Average Scientist
    View Profile Silske's Cloudstone Character Viewer
Reply #371 on: June 06, 2013, 03:19:57 PM
ETC locations was a project I took up initially when joining the wiki; I can fill that in and check for gaps if there's any. I'm also very familiar with Secret Locations, having updated it a handful of times, so I can give that a quick scan also.

Is there anything in particular under Sets that needs doing? I've added one or two sets before, so it shouldn't be too hard to pick that back up. I remember it being annoying because the preview doesn't display the set box at the bottom of the page correctly until you actually make the edit.

Afterwards if I have any more time I'll look into the contracts page, seems easy enough.

I'm not interested in Adro's project. I both respect his work there as his own and disagree with its intentions. I feel a wiki should only ever give out facts and data, and not personal opinions/ratings of different builds and skills.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 03:24:03 PM by Silleh »
Courtesy of GGHAMMERHEAD

goldenguppies

Reply #372 on: June 06, 2013, 03:25:51 PM
If you want, you can always lend a hand with making new set pages, although currently I've dumped most of the work on Berciq to do. I just upload the images for the sets when I have time.

You can go through and make grammar/spelling fixes to the pages that have already been made if you want though. I usually take a glance at them, but grammar/spelling is not my specialty. >.<

Global Moderator
Reply #373 on: June 07, 2013, 10:40:55 AM
Another quickie: the Clouddrop pet needs to be updated to have the correct Legendary rarity applied on the Pets items page.

If it isn't easy, hunt more shards.
    View Profile
Reply #374 on: June 07, 2013, 06:09:05 PM
Another quickie: the Clouddrop pet needs to be updated to have the correct Legendary rarity applied on the Pets items page.

Done. Hopefully it's alright.  :-X